Thursday, April 8, 2010

Today I Won The Lottery

Today I did win the lottery but not in a material sense. I thought back to my childhood and remembered something my mother always said and lived by "Ask and you will receive".


Well, I did that and I received so much more than I bargained for.

You see, I have a home based business and as many people know these can be challenging and there are so many opportunities to become despondent. Sometimes progress seems like an uphill battle and sometimes you really do start to doubt your own abilities. 48 hrs ago I was here, in this mindset, this killer mindset, the one that can make a person decide it's not for them and so they give up. In my mind I knew this would be the worst thing possible and so I thought "Ask and you will receive".

Mustering up all my courage, and casting aside the negative thoughts trying to tell me that people would not appreciate my request, I took the bull by the horns and voiced my concerns on our community skype group. Wow.... the response was awesome. It was unbelievable. The support, the sharing, the warmth that radiated from the group was mind blowing. It has been a light bulb realisation for me that people really can help each other in a myriad of ways. I was I guess, looking for evidence that my new community was all it said it was and boy I wasn't disappointed.

I've realised I can start again at any given time, I can be a winner at any given moment, any given day or any given week.

And so today I became a winner. I will continue to be a winner each and every single day. I know this feeling comes from within, but I also know that with that feeling I can achieve anything and everything I want in my life.

I'm so grateful for all the relationships in my life, all the connections and all the learnings I'm going through each and every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment